Saturday, August 4, 2012

39 Weeks





Alright everyone...I am finally getting around to getting this last "week" post up.  Unfortunately, I've had a few complications after labor (I'll explain later) which have made it difficult for me to sit down and work on my blog not to mention the newborn baby I am taking care of.  :)  Also, I had to take this picture a little after the 39 week mark but I wanted to make sure and take a 39 week picture.

Since none of the questions I answer every week really apply I will leave it as just the picture.  I will write up my whole birth story as I have time.  The last few weeks have been filled with every emotion possible, I think.  :)  Excited, Happy, Scared, Nervous, Anxious, etc., however, we feel like the luckiest parents in the world to have such a healthy and beautiful baby girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment