Thursday, October 18, 2012

3 Months



sleeps 7-8 hours---she's still sleeping like a champ...the doc was very impressed
talks like crazy---she coos and baby talks constantly when she's awake...it's basically adorable
loves her momma---she loves her daddy too, but momma is her comforter
still has blue eyes---They are dark blue but definitely still very blue!  I'm hoping they stay that way!
bald spot---she has a huge bald spot on the back of her head where she lays...it's cute.
hates tummy time---I try to do tummy time with her but she just does not like it!
grabs my hair---she is just grabbing more and more all the time...and starting with my hair (which is always in a          pony tail)
loves her monster toy---she has a crinkly monster toy that is her favorite, I will try to post a pic soon.  Her eyes light up every time I get it out for her to play with.
not a fan of the car seat---she does pretty well in the car but if she starts to get a little upset there is no going back until she is out!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment