Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just Talking Away



I took this video after a long day.  We first had fitmoms (workout class) in the morning, then we drove to Roseville for the day with Brittany and Paige.  We enjoyed some yummy Noodles & Company and some shopping.  Then, we drove back home and volunteered at the Fisher House on base followed by our usually dinner with Jill at Chipotle.  The poor little girl had been in her car seat on-the-go all day.  I couldn't wait to get home and just hold her.  After we got home and I fed her she just started talking like this for at least 30 minutes or so while I held her.  It was the first time she had really talked like that for so long.  It was adorable and I was so happy I was able to take the video.  She's such a sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment