Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from Ella!  We didn't dress up again this year but I got her a cute BOO! shirt to wear.  It was cuter than any costume I could have put her in, huh?!  
boo!  

She couldn't wait to get off the front doorstep to walk on the wet cement.  

Ella with the outdoor pumpkins.

I don't think you can really tell by this picture but this is a very distressed ella.  She wasn't so sure about the scarey trick-or-treaters.  After a few doorbell rings this kid had a grip on me so tight it was ridiculous.  Poor thing.  She would fuss a bit and then say bye after I said bye to the kids but then shake and just plant her head on my shoulder.  Long story short our light had to be shut off so I could get her to calm and go night night.  I felt bad for turning my light off because our street was pretty busy (for being in a town of like 2 people) but duh, Farah...Ella comes first!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment