Friday, February 7, 2014

sleepy ella






Ella doesn't really fall asleep that much in the car anymore.  She obviously used to when she was much younger. She does occasionally now, but it's really still a very rare occurrence.  This particular morning we went to the Library to go to a class however it was cancelled so we just played with some friends.  It was great to get out of the house and Ella loves books so the Library was very fitting.  Also, I noticed on the front door of the Library that is was Something Something. Bateman Library so we kinda run the place!  haha.  

Anyway, we got almost home and she passed out.  I really wasn't worried she would fall asleep because it was early for her nap and she had been jabbering the entire way.  Then I looked back and she was OUT!  I think I wrote on my Instagram (farahbateman) that she's my favorite thing to carry in after going to the grocery store-becasue we stopped there after the Library.  She just melts into my arms and is so peaceful.  What a gem.

Nothing is better than a sleeping baby.


When she falls asleep I have to loosen her straps up so much so I don't budge her little arms too much to wake her.  It usually works.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment