Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mama & Mini

We took a few pictures after Christmas Eve Service while we were in Florida--notice the beautiful warm weather foilage behind us.  I have been going through my memory card photos slowly and getting the good ones edited.   Ella is definitely attached to her mama…and honestly I couldn't love it more!  It's pretty great…except for when I want to go to the bathroom by myself….haha, never happens.  ;)



smoothy face.  Ella has been giving real hugs lately.  She wraps her little arms around my neck and just holds and pulls herself into me as much as she can.  It takes my breath away, it's so precious.

Loving her mama.

I'm pretty sure this is one of my favorite photos of the two of us.  I wish Ell was looking at the camera but it's still so good of her! 

I love love this one…something vintage about it…not just the edit, her dress reminds me of a vintage nanette dress.  I think just because it was a bit short on her.  The poor thing is still in 9-12 month clothes and is almost 18 months in this photo.  


No comments:

Post a Comment