Friday, July 6, 2012

37 Weeks

holy smokes...look at that belly!


I’m full term!  Whoa…when did that happen?!  I still think they have my due date slightly wrong but we’ll see when she decides to make her debut! 
My gestational hypertension has been getting worse the last few ATU appointments so we will see what happens here in the next few visits.  But little baby b is looking great…she is still at least 60th percentile—so very healthy! 

How far along?  37 weeks
Total weight gain:  +24 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Anything tight around the bump!  Or when I’m home…huge t-shirt and huge shorts, just to be comfy!  haha 
Sleep:  awful!
Stretch marks?  Lathering on the Mustela Stretch Cream!  I’m see a few small lines on my love handles…haha!   Hopefully they don’t get worse.
Miss anything?  Everything that doesn’t go with being pregnant…can you tell I’m ready to be done?!
Movement:  I think she’s busy packing her suitcases for her arrival…notice I put suitcases…if she’s anything like me there will be multiple! 
Food Cravings: basically Water and fruit and sweets…same ole same
Anything making you sick or queasy:  waking up in the morning I’ve been feeling a bit nauseous again
Gender:  girl
Labor signs:  a few contractions…getting slightly stronger
Symptoms: cramps in my calves during the night, swelling in my legs, ankles, face, and fingers, numbness in my fingers and carpal tunnel in my hands, high blood pressure and it’s only getting worse…
Belly Button in or out?  Still in believe it or not…Kyle so badly wants it to pop out…I kinda don’t think it’s going to happen.
Wedding rings on or off?  On but are slightly tight when I’m swollen
Mood: getting very anxious to meet the little lady and a bit nervous but feeling pretty good 
Excitement this week: relaxing!
Looking forward to:  time with my hubby, meeting this little creature inside of me! 
On the agenda:  try to clean the house as good as I can and make little projects until little baby b arrives!

Just a quick shout out to my cousin, Jared, and his brand new wife, Tiffany—Congratulations!  I am so happy for you guys…sorry we couldn’t be there!  I was tearing up as I looked through some of the pics from your big day!  So happy for you guys!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment