Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ella and Me.

Well…I will say the title Ella and Me is fitting for the last 6+ weeks.  Kyle has a new job at work and it's keeping him super busy during the week and working LATE!  And then he's been out of town a few weekends in a row so Ella and me have been finding fun things to do to keep us busy while dada is busy.  

So if I haven't mentioned before one of the reasons I hate where we are right now is that there is NO Starbucks!  Not that I would really get it all that often because it is expensive but it's a treat that I really enjoy.  Well, we didn't get an actual Starbucks but a new hotel in town is serving their drinks.  They don't have much of a menu but it's still a Starbucks.  :)  Anyway, Ella and I went with a friend one morning.  It was actually really nice because they had private booths with tvs in each of them so if we wanted we could turn it on while my friend and I could have an adult conversation.  We just thought that was a nice feature.  They serve breakfast, too, so sometime we will go back and have breakfast as well.  Looking forward to it.  Everyone can be happy for me, this place is stepping up.  ;)




Ella giving kisses to her friend Hadley.  Kalee made the comment on my Instagram (@farahbateman) that ella was hoarding all the toys in her hand.  Haha, can't remember if I've said this on here before but my kid is a hoarder! (yikes…like me!)








Now, don't get me wrong there is a couple coffee shops in this place, and they are good, but it'd be nice to have a drive through Starbucks.  So, another morning, ella and I went searching for garage sales and stopped at the local coffee place for a sweet potato muffin and a coffee.  Those muffins are so yummy I couldn't get a picture fast enough…all that was left were crumbs.  We had a great date.

ella also needed a pouch, of course.

 This video was from that day.  She was being a goof ball and had also just discovered ketchup.  Sweet girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment