Monday, November 24, 2014

24 Weeks






How far along?  24 weeks
Total weight gain:  +4ish pounds..probably more, haven't been to the doc in 2 weeks
Maternity clothes? yes and no
Sleep:  so last week I couldn't sleep...wasn't tired at night so would stay up and do things by myself as Kyle was on super early mornings so would go to bed at like 8:30-9.  This week...I CANNOT get enough sleep.  I am napping during the day...which I hate doing because it's my only time to actually get stuff done and I am going to bed at like 9 or 10 and sleeping until 6:30 or 7.  Before I would totally wake up at like 2 or 3 and not be able to sleep for a few hours so that is why I would stay up.  Not this week.  Maybe my body is just catching up.
Miss anything?  Not having to pee or at least not feel like I have to pee every 5 minutes.
Movement:  yep, lots of kicks!
Food Cravings:  Same...everything from home.  We went to a mennonite bakery nearby this weekend and had cinnamon rolls and donuts and they were really really gooooood.
Anything making you sick or queasy:  just the smell of weird things or ketchup that has been sitting out for a while.
Gender:  GIRL!!   
Labor signs:  no!
Symptoms: throw up sick a couple mornings a week, some evenings I feel like blah, and then I've had this weird stomach feeling the last few days which is hard to explain.  It feels like I'm full and and my stomach is stretching out....kind of.  Now that I write it out that explanation doesn't sound like it but it's really uncomfortable.  Don't remember that with Ella.
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Ella:  When asked she still thinks baby sister is in her tummy.  Also, she saw something at the store and said we needed to get it for baby sister.
Mood: ugh...I don't even know. 
Excitement this week:  We head to Florida for Thanksgiving.  Ella is excited to see Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Laura and Uncle JJ.  I've been reminding her about the pond in their backyard that has turtles and fishies and birds and she thinks that sounds fun.  Not looking forward to a 12 hour drive.  Eeek!
Looking forward to:  spending time with Kyle's family and watching Ella love them.  They don't know what they have in store for them!  She's a lot more active than the last time they saw her.  Uncle JJ hasn't seen her since Christmas last year so he'll see the biggest change.  





Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment