Tuesday, December 16, 2014

27 Weeks


27 Weeks




How far along?  27 weeks <-- Whoa!
Total weight gain:  +8 total
Maternity clothes? leggins every day...for real  
Sleep:  ok  
Miss anything?  a glass of red wine, my favorite....we've been to multiple Christmas events this past week and everyone I talked to was drinking red wine, I'll be excited for a glass after she's born.  
Movement:  lots...one night she wouldn't settle down so I had to get up for a minute.
Food Cravings:  look at the answer to the last few weeks.
Anything making you sick or queasy:  not really...still don't really like meat but that's typical for me anytime
Gender:  girl girl girl
Labor signs:  no but am definitely feeling some contractions
Symptoms: none besides the contractions....I've had some times where I'm like yes...that is definitely what I remember a contraction to feel like.  Definitely not as strong by any means but the feeling rings a bell.
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Ella:  Is back to saying baby sister is in her tummy.
Mood: descent...is it Christmas yet?  I just want to go home!
Excitement this week:  Just getting through the week.  Luckily all of our Christmas events are officially over so it should be a bit more relaxing.  Oh and side night...my glucose test came back normal so I'll be looking forward to...  
Looking forward to:  Ok so our sugar cookie extravaganza was put on hold due to a trip to the park with our buddies so tomorrow is official make lots of Christmas cookies day.  I think we are going to try and make 3 to 4 different kinds and then keep some and take the rest into Kyle's flight.  We'll see if it actually happens....I mean the making cookies not the sharing part...no way we could eat that many!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment