Wednesday, February 8, 2012

15 Weeks




Finally, I have my appointment this week!  I can't wait to hear that precious little heartbeat!  :)  Also, barely showing....trying to stick my belly out so it looks like I'm showing.  If you asked Kyle...he'd say he can't even tell.


How far along?  15 weeks
Total weight gain:  still in question
Maternity clothes?  no
Sleep:  not sleeping as much and not sleeping quite as well
Stretch marks?  no
Miss anything?  Sleeping on my back
Movement:  no
Food Cravings:  staying the same…Noodles & Co Mac & Cheese  twix   fruit  Dr. Pepper  cheese slices
Anything making you sick or queasy:  kyle’s breath at night and orange peels
Gender:  ?? but hopefully find out soon
Labor signs:  no
Symptoms:  still nauseous a lot, eating better but not great, headaches
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Mood:  happy excited and happy 
Looking forward to:  my appointment next on Friday and finding out if it’s a boy or girl soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment