Monday, February 13, 2012

16 weeks





I had my 15 week appointment last week and it went really well!  We were able to hear the heartbeat for the first time.  The heartbeat was in the 150's!  My friend says that the higher the heartbeat the more likely it's a girl, so we'll see if that's true for me.  I was also told that basically, I need to eat more!  I am still down in weight but definitely eating way better than before.  Doctors orders are to eat milkshakes and cheeseburgers!  Good thing I'm headed home in a week so I can eat my favorite things from home!  yay!  



How far along?  16 weeks
Total weight gain:  still negative-must eat more!
Maternity clothes?  No but loving leggings
Sleep:  not sleeping as much and not sleeping quite as well
Stretch marks?  no
Miss anything?  Sleeping on my backI hate this side thing
Movement:  no
Food Cravings: Noodles & Co Mac & Cheese twix   fruit Runza Amigos Valentinos
Anything making you sick or queasy:  kyle’s breath at night orange peels meat cooking
Gender:  ?? but hopefully find out soon
Labor signs:  no
Symptoms:  still nauseous a lot, eating better but not great, headaches
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Mood: excited and happy 
Excitement this week:  hearing that precious heartbeat in the 150’s
Looking forward to:  my 3d/4d appointment to find out if it’s a boy or girl!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment