Monday, April 29, 2013

Plane Ride

Well we have made it back to Texas! The flights went amazing--besides my ear almost blowing up...ok, just a huge pop from pressure--but holy smokes I've never had that happen before. Anyway-they went great! El was...perfect for lack of a better word. I've now decided that Saturday afternoons will be my travel day if my sched is flexible. Two flights with the row to ourselves was FABULOUS! And it wasn't just because no one wanted to sit by the girl with the baby-haha-literally everyone had a row to themselves.

Ella slept on the first flight and then played and ate like-i kid you not-a bajillion snacks on the second.

She went right to Kyle when we saw him! She had a face like she knew him but couldn't quite place him. But soon enough she was cackling away at her funny dada!

Here's a few pics from the day...














No comments:

Post a Comment