Wednesday, January 21, 2015

31 Weeks


 31 Weeks




Once again...I'm late on this...took the pictures last week but didn't get around to posting until now.  :)  

How far along?  31 weeks 
Total weight gain:  +14 total
Maternity clothes? leggings and maternity shirts and some regular tops
Sleep:  descent
Miss anything?  bending down is still a huge thing I miss...and bending down without feeling like I just ran a marathon.
Movement:  kyle said after feeling her move the other day...whoa!  She IS going crazy!
Food Cravings:  fruit actually.  I've been eating tons of oranges and blueberries.
Anything making you sick or queasy:  not really.
Gender:  Girl
Labor signs:  none
Symptoms: tad bit of heartburn and a couple bloody noses 
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Ella:  She had a great week with her aunt Kinsey....every morning the first word out of her mouth was "Kinsey?"  Needless to say, we both had a wonderful time with Kinsey while she was here.
Mood: pretty good.  
Excitement this week:  Kinsey's visit!!  She's helping me do A LOT of things I really need to get done, like paint the room, but first remove and pack away all the stuff in it right now since it's being used as a guest room, crafts for the nursery and lots of headbands! 

Looking forward to:  The next ultrasound....I think still a few weeks away but I am so anxious to see baby girl!  It's been too long!












No comments:

Post a Comment