Friday, January 30, 2015

33 Weeks


33 Weeks





How far along?  33 weeks 
Total weight gain:  14+ pounds
Maternity clothes? getting bigger by the day and it's getting more annoying to dress myself.
Sleep:  It's been ok....I have been waking up a few times to go to the bathroom and then a couple days this week I haven't been able to go back to sleep so I look up baby girl names because we STILL have no clue what to name this sweet baby.
Miss anything?  ditto from last week.
Movement:  oh man, she's been busy in there.  I hate waking up to pee during the night because I know it'll wake her up and then she'll start have a party....which is annoying when you're trying to sleep.  ;)
Food Cravings:  Ella and I ate an entire carton of blueberries together the other day...it was really good.
Anything making you sick or queasy:  doing ok in this department.
Gender:  Girl (with no name)
Labor signs:  none
Symptoms: nothing major
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Ella:  Tells me she loves me every second she can.
Mood: pretty good still....ready to be done being pregnant.    
Excitement this week:  nothing too exciting this week, unfortunately.  Just trying to nest a lot.
Looking forward to:  little baby b #2's arrival.  Also looking forward to getting her room ready and Ella adjusted in her big girl bed.  Wish me luck.  Next appointment is on Thursday, but it should still be pretty standard.


Ella heard the camera click and immediately rushed in to be in the pictures with mama.  She stood right next to me and said, CHEEEEEEEESE!.  What a goof.  Then I picked her up so she could be seen better and we got a couple good ones.  














No comments:

Post a Comment