Sunday, January 25, 2015

32 Weeks

32 Weeks


How far along?  32 weeks 
Total weight gain:  Had my appointment the same day as I took the picture and I was still +14 lbs from 2 weeks before so I was happy about that.  I definitely gained a lot each week as it got closer to delivery with Ella.
Maternity clothes? leggings and maternity tees and then lots of my normal tops like above still fit with the bump...which is definitely growing!
Sleep:  much needed...I'm sleeping alright. Have to get up a few times a night which is disruptive but I haven't been laying in bed awake for hours which is nice.
Miss anything?  everything about not being pregnant.  ;)
Movement:  moving like crazy...I don't know that it's more but I feel like it feels a little different than with ella....hard to explain.  I was asked the other day and said the same thing to whoever asked me.
Food Cravings:  fruit and possibly a chocolate cake....which I made shortly after thinking it sounded good.  No frosting, just the cake--mostly because it was so good it didn't need it...Kyle even said it was good!  Also, while Kinsey was here we had some birthday cake Oreos which were definitely a craving after finding them while pregnant with Ella, and I may have bought some more of those, too.  However, they are not open so hopefully it'll stay that way...we'll see.
Anything making you sick or queasy:  just the dirty plates Kyle leaves out on the ottoman after eating.  The smell of old ketchup is disgusting!
Gender:  Girl
Labor signs:  none
Symptoms: nothing major
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Ella:  Has been the biggest LOVER this week.  Just loving on me any way she can.  Tons of kisses, hugs, squeezing my legs, sitting as close to me as possible while watching a tv show, saying I love you, mama...so much (if that doesn't melt your heart), and then she'll put her cheek on mine (on purpose) and squeeze as hard as she can....love it all!
Mood: pretty good, starting to get a little stressed out with the amount of things I need to get ready before this baby sister arrives.  
Excitement this week:  nothing too crazy...just going to be going through the house trying to get rid of things and clean and get the baby room ready.
Looking forward to: The next ultrasound and babies arrival.  Also, my sweet friends here are doing a baby shower for me in a few weeks, which I totally wasn't expecting one but they are insisting...mostly because everyone down here has them for every baby.  But if nothing else it'll be fun just to get together with all the sweet ladies.



No comments:

Post a Comment