Saturday, January 10, 2015

30 Weeks

30 Weeks



How far along?  30 weeks 
Total weight gain:  +14 total--thank you Christmas food.
Maternity clothes? same as before....leggings leggings leggings
Sleep:  ok, period. 
Miss anything?  bending down easily to pick things up....which means most nights now ell's toys stay scattered on the floor. :)
Movement:  she's a mover and a shaker
Food Cravings:  still the same....only what I can't have.  But I did enjoy the Amigos and Runza while I was home a couple times.
Anything making you sick or queasy:  not really.
Gender:  GIRL...except for now that I haven't had an ultrasound in 12 weeks I start thinking...what if they were wrong...haha!  But I still see proof in her picture. :)
Labor signs:  nope!  But braxton hicks have not been friendly to me in the past couple weeks with the long car rides, etc.
Symptoms: nothing too crazy....just a tiny bit of heartburn, braxton hicks, and starting to swell a bit if I am too busy during the day.
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Ella:  Is the sweetest thing ever...she got a baby sister for her baby for Christmas from Gigi and Papa and it is now her favorite thing.  I THINK it may be helping her with the whole actual baby sister thing.  If not, she sure treats baby sister real well by feeding her a bottle and holding her and kissing and hugging her.  It's pretty adorable.  She really is going to be a great big sister.
Mood: pretty good.  
Excitement this week:  I had my 30 week appointment and I'm just realizing how close we are to meeting this precious little girl and literally can't wait for it!  
Looking forward to:  Aunt Kinsey is coming to visit this next week!  I know she is coming for a break from her world but I am putting her to work!  She's going to help paint and get the baby's room at the very least started while she's here.  We are mostly going to just hang out in our sweatpants all day everyday.  :)  But I'm excited for her to get to spend lots of time with Ella, too.  I know Ella will just cling to her!


Sorry for the lateness on my post....after getting back from Christmas, I've been trying to go through some things and although I took pictures at the right time...I just didn't get around to blogging until now.  I will be posting 31 weeks on Monday or Tuesday since tomorrow I will be 31 weeks!  WHOA!  

Also, enjoy these sweet photos with Ella.  She decided to join in on the picture taking this time which was really fun.  Normally I do it while she's napping but this time I was able to get to them before.  She's a kill!













No comments:

Post a Comment