Tuesday, February 10, 2015

35 Weeks

35 Weeks


How far along?  35 weeks 
Total weight gain:  16+ pounds...at my appointment last week I stepped on the scale and was a nervous as we are nearing the end and with ella I gained a lot each week towards the end...well luckily it was only 2 pounds more than the previous appointment.  phew!  Does not mean that number won't increase at my next appointment but I'm happy with that.  :)  NOT that I am a person super freaked out by weight but I just remember those last few weeks with Ella and couldn't believe the scale...haha!  
Maternity clothes? I'm so over them....also, running out of them!  It's getting harder everyday to get dressed.  I can't wait to go back to regular clothes...I say that now, and then nothing will fit right after she's born...ugh!  ;)
Sleep:  not good lately....waking up multiple times to go to the bathroom and then usually at least one of those times I end up awake forever!
Miss anything?  did I mention regular clothes?...
Movement:  absolutely.  At my appointment my doctor said she was hanging out on the left side and she felt her bum on the left side up by my ribs and I can feel her feet on my right ribs kicking a lot!
Food Cravings:  Fruit and cake
Anything making you sick or queasy:  the dishwasher
Gender:  Girl 
Labor signs:  a few braxton hicks but nothing major still.
Symptoms: nothing really besides a tiny bit of heartburn and tiredness.
Belly Button in or out?  in.  It doesn't hurt as much this past week...weird.
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Ella:  Is a pro in her bed!  She is such a blessing...I just love her so much.   Last night Kyle hurried me to follow him to her room.  She was so sweet and had put her heart pillow at the foot of the bed along with her baby and was fast asleep at the end of the bed, obviously opposite from where she normally sleeps.  Kyle picked her up and turned her around...just so she wouldn't fall out.  
Mood: pretty good except I get frustrated easy when I am trying to do lots of things and can't breath because of the baby growing inside of me.  :) 
Excitement this week:  I really, really, really have to work on this girls nursery.  Oh my goodness...I hate not having family around to help.  Luckily I do have some great friends here that I may be recruiting to help me finish up some projects.  A lot of what's left is unnecessary but things that I want done.  Kyle will be away for work so I may be able to finish some stuff this weekend.
Looking forward to:  finishing the nursery.  finding out what name we pick for this sweet girl (if she ever gets one).  holding her in my arms.  the last few weeks with only my sweet ella.  oh and not feeling like a bowling ball.










No comments:

Post a Comment