Tuesday, February 24, 2015

37 Weeks

37 Weeks





How far along?  37 weeks 
Total weight gain:  22 lbs
Maternity clothes? yep.  My favorite leggings are the gap maternity below the belly ones and the most comfortable thing to wear with them is one of Kyle's shirts.  They aren't tight on me and are just easy to wear at home.
Sleep:  sleeping okay...not great but ok.
Miss anything?  a good workout and bending over easily.  Also, I miss not feeling little limbs kicking and punching me all the time!  ;)
Movement:  see above.
Food Cravings:  still fruit and sweets...and cake.  Haven't had cake but I may have to make one.
Anything making you sick or queasy:  the dishwasher.
Gender:  Girl 
Labor signs:  BRAXTON HICKS....on Saturday I had them ALL DAY LONG.  Was pretty sure after reading up on them that they were just braxton hicks and not labor.  Weren't consistent enough and were strong but didn't become stronger.  Luckily, they subsided when I went to bed so I could sleep.  Thank goodness.  Me and Kyle were like...is this baby coming now?!?  
Symptoms: a big ol belly.
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Ella:  Talked this weekend about how baby sister is going to come live at Ella's house in the room next to hers and she will share her cookies (from her play kitchen) and cupcakes.  She said she'll also giver her the paci in the car and when she cries.  I think it's clicking.
Mood: pretty good-still get a little grumpy at night and have noticed my patience with Ella is a little shorter than normal.  Luckily she's a good kid and the patience isn't needed that often.  I'm blessed.
Excitement this week:  Had my 37 week appointment today and we finally got to see her!  (well-I still assume it's a her....she didn't tell us again....and I was side tracked and sorta forgot to ask for reassurance....but baby looks great.  They say she is 7 lbs 8 oz already and I don't believe them but we will see.  She definitely has Ella's nose which is so cute and she has lots of hair!  I just can't wait to hold that little girl!  Ella thought baby sister was super cute and loved watching her on the screen.  I'm now officially a good 2 cm....so we are making progress!
Looking forward to:  getting the nursery done and actually being more ready for baby....I am slacking like crazy.  I think we are having a hard time believing it's so close.  Oh and holding and loving on this new sweet babe.














No comments:

Post a Comment