Wednesday, February 18, 2015

36 Weeks


 36 Weeks




 How far along?  36 weeks 
Total weight gain:  19 pounds--under 20 but not by much.  haha
Maternity clothes? oh yes but I also wear a few shirts that run big...like the one in this picture is not maternity but plenty big that it fits over my bump
Sleep:  not good....but if I stay up until 11 or 12 then I sleep descent....however then I feel like I HAVE to nap while Ella naps.  It's a vicious cycle. 
Miss anything?  a good run, holding Ella while we read books and not being uncomfortable.  I still rock her before nap and bedtime and we make it work pretty easily but there's obviously a bump in the way.  I also miss not running out of breath after picking up two toys...haha
Movement:  yep--this week she is hanging out on the right side.
Food Cravings:  ORANGES!  ugh-can't get enough.  and cake.
Anything making you sick or queasy:  still the dishwasher.
Gender:  Girl 
Labor signs:  nothing major
Symptoms: just a lot of tiredness...even just my body being tired after doing small chores.
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Ella:  Is possibly getting more of an idea about this baby.  We started putting the nursery together a bit more--with help from my friend, Elizabeth--and so she is seeing baby's room and she seems to maybe be understanding more about the baby being in my tummy and coming soon.  But really...who knows! 
Mood: I get grumpy at night when I'm trying to get Ella to eat and Kyle's still not home but only a little grumpy.  :) 
Excitement this week:  I had my 36 week appointment today and it went well....my doc said the baby's head is really low and I'm 1 1/2 cm so nothing too thrilling but there's been progress.  So that's good.  Ella had to come with me today and she was WONDERFUL!  She sat like a big girl and was quiet like I had asked her.  She even showed off to the doctor a bit but telling her what things start with different letters.  Oh dear.  But she was really good.  I was very proud of her.
Looking forward to:  not being pregnant.


Ella got in on a few of these....haha.













No comments:

Post a Comment