Tuesday, January 31, 2012

14 weeks


Had a couple good days this week and a couple not-so-good days.  Still barely showing at all but definitely still feeling the symptoms...bleh!  Kyle went on a quick over night trip to pick up a jet so I was able to do some antiquing with Brittany, Geoff, and Paige in Petaluma followed by a drive through San Francisco (where by the way I got a chocolate shake at Ghirardelli Square--i must say I'm normally not a fan of chocolate ice cream but boy was it yummy!)


How far along?  14 weeks
Total weight gain:  still in question
Maternity clothes?  no
Sleep:  not sleeping as much and not sleeping quite as well
Stretch marks?  no
Miss anything?  Sleeping on my back
Movement:  no
Food Cravings:  Noodles & Co Mac & Cheese  twix   fruit  lemon water  Dr. Pepper
Anything making you sick or queasy:  kyle’s breath-kyle’s cologne-kyle’s weird food, our current detergent-meat
Gender:  ??
Labor signs:  no
Symptoms:  still nauseous a lot, eating better but not great, headaches
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Mood:  happy when I feel good! 
Looking forward to:  my appointment next week…finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment