Sunday, April 8, 2012

24 Weeks





How far along?  24 weeks
Total weight gain:  +9 pounds! 
Maternity clothes? Yes ma’am!  Although, yoga pants a t-shirt and hoodie is what you find me in most often!  :)
Sleep:  sleep is descent…I’m not like hubbies new 4:00am schedule…wakes me up and then I can’t get back to sleep…boo! 
Stretch marks?  No…but feeling the tummy stretch is scaring me! 
Miss anything?  A mojito….although, I prefer them non-alcoholic anyway so I’ve been making skinny mojitos
     Sprite zero+mint+lots of lime=yummy!
Movement:  Oh my, YES!
Food Cravings: fruit-preferably strawberries and assorted berries, sweets, the Ballenstedt recipe sugar cookies
Anything making you sick or queasy:  actually…no
Gender:  she’s a girl!
Labor signs:  no way
Symptoms: Sick multiple times again this week…no fun!
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Mood: so so so so so so happy!
Excitement this week: spending an entire day babysitting my little Paige (Brittany’s little girl)  She is the sweetest thing ever…we got to do a little shopping, have a muffin at Panera, play with her stuffed animals, read books, take a nap, listen to the dogs in our neighborhood bark their heads off, climb the fun stairs at Aunt Farah’s because she lives in a one story and thought they were fun!
Looking forward to:  start working on her nursery and all the other projects I want to work on!  Ahh…where does the time go!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment