Monday, April 30, 2012

27 Weeks






How far along?  27 weeks
Total weight gain:  +12 pounds! 
Maternity clothes? Loving dresses (will be living in them from here on out I’m pretty sure) and leggings with longer tops
Sleep:  slept slightly better this week but not great
Stretch marks?  No…but feeling the tummy stretch is scaring me! 
Miss anything?  Sleep and moving like a normal person    
Movement:  You bet!
Food Cravings: fruit…green grapes and blueberries this week (I may or may not be eating a bag of them right now)!  Also, noodles and company Mac & Cheese (see pic below), Chipotle Barbacoa Burrito bowl, not craaaving chocolate and candy but they are a nice treat every once in a while!  :)
Anything making you sick or queasy:  not really, but still not a real meat fan
Gender:  GIRL
Labor signs:  nope
Symptoms: still sneezing like CRAZY
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Mood: happy happy happy  
Excitement this week: Going to paint the room…I mean, it HAS to get done…I’m sick of the crib box, mattress, and rug sitting in our entryway!  haha
Looking forward to:  one of my ‘extra’ ultrasounds is next week so hopefully baby is growing like a weed…I feel like she is!  Work on more projects and the nursery!  Also, Shea is coming to visit!!!  Yay…only sad thing is my mom was going to come, too, but we decided we’d rather have her save that trip for an extra visit when the baby is here!  I completely understand but want her to come now, too!!!!  Love you mom!



eating my mac & cheese...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment