Monday, April 2, 2012

23 Weeks!



How far along?  23 weeks
Total weight gain:  +9 pounds! 
Maternity clothes? Some maternity shirts (like the one in the picture) I kinda like wearing them because it actually looks like I’m pregnant with them on.  However, the stripes on this shirt make me look huge!
Sleep:  sleep is descent…I’m not like hubbies new 4:00am schedule…wakes me up and then I can’t get back to sleep…boo!
Stretch marks?  No…but feeling the tummy stretch is scaring me! 
Miss anything?  Not feeling full ALL the time 
Movement:  Kyle says she kicks the crap out of my tummy…haha!
Food Cravings: fruit, sweets, my homemade smoothies--with my new NINJA blender (because I killed the old one from using it so much)!  Also, Cadbury eggs…may have helped me gain my weight for the week…luckily Easter is almost over!
Anything making you sick or queasy:  actually…no
Gender:  GIRL
Labor signs:  no way
Symptoms: I STILL get sick at least once a week and indigestion, oh and lets not forget the pregnancy brain…left the burner on and left the house the other day….NEVER done that before, luckily, I remembered and had Kyle go home and check! 
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Mood: so so happy!
Excitement this week:  Lying in bed and having Kyle really feel her kicking.  He thought he’d felt her before but wasn’t sure and after that half an hour he couldn’t believe how hard she was actually kicking…too cute!
Also, was able to find a good buy this week at a thrift store…I found a neat dresser for $40 (I even tried to bargain…but failed) that I’m going to refurbish for her nursery…pictures to come!  Will be on the lookout for a changing table now.  Trying to save money on furniture this way.
Looking forward to:  start working on her nursery and all the other projects I want to work on!  Ahh…where does the time go!??!
Trip to BUY BUY BABY with Brittany!

No comments:

Post a Comment