Thursday, April 17, 2014

English Muffins

I found a recipe on Pinterest for homemade English Muffins.  It turned into an all day kinda thing but it was well worth it.  They were soooo good!  I never would have thought to bake them except for while we were in California there was a well known bakery in Napa that was known for their amazing english muffins.  The Model Bakery was even on Food Network a few times for them.  Believe it or not, their english muffins were BETTER than donuts.  Serious.  So when I found this recipe and was in the mood to bake I went for it.  

They are so yummy!  I will definitely be making them again soon.  My Grandma Joyce said they'd freeze well so I may make a big batch of them and stick in the freezer.  Since I have 3 freezers now!  haha!  Two big refrigerators and a deep freeze.  It's glorious.  :)  If any of you all want to venture down to Mississippi--I'll make you some!  

xoxo




Had to add a pic of Ella.  This was after her bath the other night.  She hadn't even gotten a diaper on yet but INSISTED on wearing shooos.  So this is her wearing her shoes reading her books.  Too cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment