Tuesday, May 15, 2012

29 Weeks

BAAM!  Look at that belly!  :)

Sorry I'm a little late on this post...I had a crazy weekend filled with airport trips, baby showers, baby dedications, mother's day, and a wedding at the San Francisco zoo


How far along?  29 weeks
Total weight gain:  +15 pounds! 
Maternity clothes? Dresses, leggings, and maternity tops! 
Sleep:  sleep or do you mean no sleep…?
Stretch marks?  Still none…but boy is my skin stretching! 
Miss anything?  Not being pregnant haha   
Movement:  all the time…but I love it more than anything!
Food Cravings: BLUEBERRIES!!!!  And sweets!  :)
Anything making you sick or queasy:  not really
Gender:  GIRL
Labor signs:  nope
Symptoms: SNEEZING…ughhh!
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Mood: still very happy and excited…but definitely get a little emotional every once in a while…nothing wrong with that, right!  Maybe we should ask Kyle!  haha  
Pet Peeves:  random men touching my belly...not cool!!!!
Excitement this week: THE ROOM IS PAINTED!  (obviously you saw from my previous post)  It looks great!  I also had a ton of fun with Shea while he was here!  It’s great to be so close to my siblings…I love them to pieces! 
Looking forward to:  my baby shower coming up in a few weeks and putting the nursery together…still need to buy some key pieces but it’s coming along! 

Need: 
Changing table/dresser
Glider/rocking chair
Shelves
little baby b

No comments:

Post a Comment