Thursday, May 17, 2012

My favorite things

I thought I'd share some of my favorite things I've found registering/shopping/eating/making for little baby b!







1.  Jellycat stuffed animals and books!  They are so so soft and so so cute!  I love them all!  You can find them at Anthropology and other small boutiques but cheaper on Amazon!

2.  Pink, white, and gray chevron pattern.  I bought a little kid chair in this exact same pattern at HomeGoods.  My friend has one for her daughter and Paige absolutely loves it, so when I saw a baby chair with this pattern and color you better believe I swiped it! I will show a pic soon!

3.  Black & White books and toys.  I love black and white but I've also read that it's easy for babies to differentiate between the bold contrast of light and dark space.  They don't always need all the fluffy colors.

4.  BIRTHDAY CAKE OREO's!  You know I had to add some cravings in here!  These are amazing and I suggest you go get yourself a box before they don't carry them anymore.  I love birthday cake but am not a huge Oreo fan, however, these are an exception!  I may or may not have just gone to Wal-Mart and bought the rest of their stock.  In my defense, there were only 5 boxes left (each with only about 20 cookies) because they are limited edition.  Also, had to ask a worker to get a ladder to get them off the top shelf...haha!    YUM!    Don't worry though, I have self control...all but one box are in my freezer!

5.  Zulily!  I am loving this website.  I try to check it every morning because all the good stuff sometimes goes fast!  You have to be on top of it!  Great for cute finds for little baby b or all the bajillion baby showers I have to go to!  :)

6.  My sewing machine.  I love sewing and have so many projects I'm working on that it's so nice to be able to have a good sewing machine to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment