Friday, May 11, 2012

NURSERY Update

I've been keeping my brother busy while he's been visiting!  We painted the nursery!  I am thrilled with how it turned out!  I don't have a final picture yet because I'm still cleaning up the paint mess but I will post that soon...you'll get the picture with the pics I've posted below!  I've never painted anything by myself before so it was a very fun learning experience.  We taped some of the woodwork for edging but then we free-handed at the top of the wall....which I think was actually easier, believe it or not.  I know my Aunt Carey would be impressed! :)

Here's little baby b's nursery!

the room before...and yes, that pile of junk is still there!  :)

the pastel green it was painted before

I like these two cute windows on this wall

Shea painting the first coat of paint

so happy to help...seriously, the best brother ever!

painting, painting, painting

this is just after one coat

Shea starting the second coat...looking very good.

this is still just after one coat...but,  you can see the paint is slightly gray-er than the woodwork!  I love it!

2 comments:

  1. You make a great brother-sister team! Thumbs up from Uncle Kurt on the paint job! Look forward to seeing pics when it's all done!
    Love you,
    Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I forgot about Uncle Kurt, too! With all these painters in the family, I should have just flown someone out to do it! haha! Thanks Aunt Becky!

    ReplyDelete