What I love about the dresser:
- the shabby chic look of it
- the somewhat curved legs (I'm sure that look has a name..but I have no idea what you call that) at the bottom...they're so perfect for the room
- the fact that I bought it for $40...saving the money for other baby purchases
What I don't love about the dresser:
- the wood color...definitely painting it white
- the top drawer was missing and replaced with 2 random drawers bolted together...therefore, I plan on just taking it out and finding a basket to put in it or put up a piece of fabric...we'll see!
- the few scratches in it...it adds character, right?! :)
I plan on replacing the handles with crystal knobs...however, since the handles in it now have two screws per handle...is there a way to make just two knobs in each drawer work....anyone know?