Saturday, June 16, 2012

33 week 3D/4D

Here are some of the adorable pictures from my 3D/4D ultrasound at 33 weeks.  It's getting a lot tighter in there for her.

Kyle was gone so I took my best friends Brittany and her little girl, Paige, and Jill with me.  Paige was so cute during the ultrasound.  She waved and blew kisses at little baby b the whole time.  It was adorable!  They're already little buddies!  I can't wait for them to meet!

My friends say she has Kyle's nose but my lips and then looks like me.  My mom and sister don't agree with the nose part, they think she has my nose.  Let me know if you think any different.

her little profile

her hands up by her face


just hanging out in the belly



sticking out her tongue


open mouth


yawning

she was not very happy here


I love this one of her nose and mouth....I think she was smiling at us here.





No comments:

Post a Comment