Monday, June 4, 2012

Sneak Peek of Baby Shower

Here are a few pics of the shower until I get them all organized and create a better post!  Thanks to all my amazing family and friends(Air Force Family) for all the absolutely amazing and generous gifts....let's just say little baby b is set!  I can't even put into words how grateful we are for all of you...probably because of the hormones (I may be tearing up a bit while I'm writing this)   :)  We feel so blessed and are overwhelmed by the amount of love for our little one already.

Welcome to the Shower!

A small portion of the gifts

One of the decorations with ultrasound pictures.

Little baby b banner and the drink table.

opening gifts...this is a blanket my Grandma Joyce made...it's perfect.

The 5 of us Preggy Peggy's at the shower.  The 3 on the right are all due in July.

Me with my hostesses....who did such an amazing job, I can't thank them enough!


Stayed tuned...tons more pictures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment