Monday, June 11, 2012

33 Weeks



How far along?  33 weeks
Total weight gain:  +19 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Definitely working the baby bump as much as possible until she’s born!  I love it! 
Sleep:  still not great…I feel like this will never change and I will more than likely never sleep again!  Ok, I know I’m being dramatic but seriously!
Stretch marks?  none
Miss anything?  My cute legs and little feet not swollen  :)
Movement:  we have hiccups like crazy, kicking, and punching—I think she wants to come out!
Food Cravings: fruit (like always), chipotle, mac & cheese, sweets…you know, the usual.  I STILL haven’t had a sundae, though, I’m determined to get one this next week
Anything making you sick or queasy:  not really, sometimes meat, sometimes coffee
Gender:  girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Labor signs:  a few small, barely noticeable contractions
Symptoms: allergies are much better, swelling in my legs, hands, and feet
Belly Button in or out?  The darn thing is STILL in (I’m totally okay with that!!!!)
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Mood: happy and stressed a little to finish everything! 
Excitement this week: I got to do 3D/4D Ultrasound…pictures to come!!!!!!
Looking forward to:  My next growth ultrasound at the hospital…I’m excited to see what they say!
Not looking forward to:  Going to the doctor everyday next week except for Monday…what is this?!?! 
Monday-nothing
Tuesday-ATU
Wednesday-Ultrasound
Thursday-OB appointment
Friday-ATU



Thought I'd also throw in a straight on picture.  This baby is definitely growing.  I'm still pretty small, I guess.  Everyone who asks how far along I am is in shock when I tell them I'm due next month.  Makes me feel good though.  :)
...I've got to stop taking these pictures right away in the morning...I look so tired in them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment