Sunday, June 17, 2012
Some Sunday Favorites
Here are a few of my favorite things lately!
1. Lucy's Trumpette Socks. I got these from my friend, Annie, for little baby b. Aren't they absolutely adorable?!?! I'm so excited to put them on her little feet when she arrives!
2. Britax B-Ready Stroller. This is the stroller we went with. It can convert to a double stroller as well when we decide to have more kids years from now. :) The seat you see there in the picture actually comes out and I can put in her car seat or the little bassinet we got if we want to take her on a walk. Once again, I'm so excited to put her in it!
3. Chevron Striped Changing bag. It's an all-in-one type of bag. It comes with a changing pad and then you can add a wipes case and diapers. It's pretty adorable and don't forget about those gray chevron stripes. I do not own this but I want it! :)
4. Boppy Cover. I love the light pink damask pattern. It also has gray minky on the other side. I ordered this off of etsy.
5. Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Teether. I do not have one of these yet for little baby b but I hear they are a must so I'll probably be purchasing one or two of these in the future.